You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters

Google

Sunday, December 27, 2015

What is Becoming Filipino?


#BecomingFilipino is an adventure. It is the journey of a 26 year old Canadian trying to “Become Filipino”. Simply put, I am not Filipino. I don’t have a Filipino passport and it would be almost impossible for me to get one. Truth is I will never be able to say “I am Filipino” (and never deserve/would have the right to). But there are so many simple beautiful things that I have experienced and witnessed that make up Filipino culture… Things that I would be honoured to learn from, and be honoured to share with the world around me.
I love the Philippines and would be honored to be able to call myself “part Filipino.”
I am asking for help. I need help creating a list, but not just any list… a list that will help me in #BecomingFilipino. I need to experience Filipino things. I need to better understand the People, Environment, Food and Culture. I need to better understand what it means to be Filipino. What it takes to be able to have those simple beautiful things that make up the heart of a Filipino. I have decided to make lists… The lists will be focused on those four things… and well anything that will help me learn from this culture and these people that have inspired so much happiness in my life.
Super Apir!

No comments: