You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Learn German Language in Davao City!Deutsch lernen in Davao City!

Sie müssen auf den Philippinen DEUTSCH lernen? You have to learn the German language in the Philippines? Sie wohnen in Davao oder irgendwo in Mindanao oder sonst wo auf den Philippinen? Do you reside in Davao City or somewhere else in Mindanao or the Philippines?

Hier können Sie sehr gut Deutsch lernen. Mein Deutschkurs als Professor am Institute of Languages (Fremdspracheninstitut) an der University of Southeastern Philippines in Davao besteht bereits nunmehr seit neun
Jahren und bietet die fundierte Ausbildung, die benoetigt wird, um das A1/A2 - aber auch die B1 und B2- Examen beim Goethe Institut in Manila bestehen zu können. Das Goethe Institut Manila und USEP haben bereits vor 8 Jahren ein Memorandum of Understanding zur Förderung der deutschen Sprache und Kultur unterzeichnet. Es unterrichten nur Sprachprofessoren, deren Qualifikation nachgewiesen werden konnten. CHED - Commission on Higher Education befindet sich in unmittelbarer Naehe auf dem USEP-Campus. Alle Kurs-Teilnehmer erhalten ein Universitäts-Zertifikat mit Abschlussnote. Dies ist wichtig für eine Visaerteilung!
- My German Language Course at the University of Southeastern Philippines in Davao City (International Institute of Languages) as Professor (
nine years now!) provides you with the requested education. You will be able to pass the A1/A2-exam (or even the B1/B2 exam at the Goethe Institute in Manila). Eight years ago, the Goethe Institute and USEP signed a Memorandum of Understanding regarding German language and culture support. Only qualified professors are being able to teach different languages in USEP. CHED - Commission on Higher Education is located at the USEP campus. Language Course Students will be receiving an university certificate with average grade at the end of the course. This certification is important for a visa application!
Rufen Sie JETZT an: DAVAO 082 - 227 1761. Please call DAVAO 082 - 227 1761. ODER/OR 0915 - 2199002.

GERMAN LANGUAGE COURSES A1 and A2: 120 hours with the following schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 till 11:30 AM. New course started July, 24th 2017. Enrollment is still ongoing. Limited 15 seats only! Next course: November 20, 2017.

Deutsche Sprache-Kurse A1 und A2: 120 Stunden - Unterrichtsstunden: montags, dienstags und mittwochs und donnerstags von 9:30 bis 11:30Uhr. Begrenztes Platzangebot: nur 15 Teilnehmer! EINSCHREIBUNGEN sind wieder möglich, da neue Studentinnen und Studenten JETZT Deutsch lernen möchten. Ein Kurs begann am 24. Juli 2017 beginnen. Der nächste Kurs wird am 20. November 2017 beginnen.

FOR MORE INFO (ESPECIALLY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES COURSES) / FÜR weitere INFORMATIONEN (SPEZIELL BETREFFEND VERSCHIEDENER SPRACHKURSANGEBOTE) BESUCHEN SIE BITTE/PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT http://www.usep.edu.ph AND THEN CLICK "MORE" and look for "Institute of Languages and Creative Arts" or follow me/us in Facebook.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

How much longer...?

How much longer…?

OPINION In My OpinioNIN MY OPINION
Klaus Doring
How much longer will You forget me, Lord?
During many times of darkness when I thought again, that the whole world is against me, I opened my Bible. Suddenly I found Psalm 13, also entitled a Prayer for Help: “How much longer will You forget me, Lord?”
I was born on a Sunday in 1953 – a so-called “Sunday-Child”. There are sayings that those kind of people will have a life of great success without problems, worries and trials. This is – excuse me! – nonsense!
I also experience difficult, problematic and questionable times, where I am really loosing all my strength to get down to work on those problems. Life’s path becomes narrow. Fears grow: it’s enough, it’s enough!
I still feel, how I started becoming awkward and jerky. I struggled against everybody around me. I was reluctant against the good ideas of others. I felt driven into a corner. I started to hurt and insult people in my surroundings with arrogance and unqualified comments. Everything became and become a problem and my voice bellows and my groans grow louder.
But admittedly, groans lighten our burden. For even a short moment only, I do feel how my inner life and inside pressure ease off. But sometimes, more trials and problems overwhelm our families and ourselves: illness, death-threats, bankruptcy, war at the working-place, efforts to give us a bad name, intrigues ….
“How much longer will You forget me, Lord?” We stop groaning. We shout already to God, especially if nobody in our surroundings likes to listen to us anymore. If we are deep in fix, God must have forgotten us already, right? A terrible situation! We see faces of those people, who show us hostility.
But I also experienced how God put me into life’s “re-conversion plant” and freshened me up: Little but meaningful and important cares suddenly happened. After a hot and stressful day and a refreshing thunderstorm, let’s enjoy the following night. The person, who insulted us, suddenly apologized. The illness wiped out.
“You prepare a banquet for me, where all my enemies can see me!” (Psalm 23:5). I am glad, because I really don’t know about more and new spitefulness through my next “enemy on duty” in future. I actually really don’t want to know it. I learned that negativism blocks life and its plans.
But I know Psalm 23. I read it every time while having a problem. Psalm 23 should be printed in everyone’s heart, mind and soul!
+++
Email: doringklaus @gmail.com or follow me in Facebook or Twitter or visit www.germanexpatinthephilippines.blog spot.com or www.klausdoringsclassicalmusic. blogspot.com.

No comments:

EHEANNULLIERUNG AUF DEN PHILIPPINEN? Marriage annulment in the Philippines?

KEIN PROBLEM! NO PROBLEM!

CONTACT US NOW! Kontaktieren Sie uns JETZT!

YONNEX Translation and Documentation Services, Davao City/Mindanao only . The only registered agency in Mindanao: Business Permit Plate No. 39803!

Email: doringklaus@gmail.com

Voice mail: ++63 +82 - 227 1761

Cellphone: 0915 - 219 9002 (NEU!NEW!)

during office hours - waehrend der ueblichen Buerozeiten!

FALSCHE PHILIPPINISCHE DOKUMENTE? Clerical Errors in your Philippine Documents?

Kein Problem! Don't worry!

YONNEX Translation and Documentation Services, Inc. (for Philippines and Germany)

the only certified and licensed agency based in Davao City/Mindanao/Philippines with business permit plate No. 39803.

Deutsch-englische Übersetzungen/German-English translations! Dolmetscher-Dienste! Interpretation Services! Günstige Stundenpreise! Affordable charges per hour!


Email: doringklaus@gmail.com
Voice Mail: ++63 - +82 - 227 1761
Cellphone: ++63 - +915 2199002 (NEU!NEW!)

during office hours/während der üblichen Bürozeiten from 8 am to 5 pm/von 8 bis 17 Uhr!

Wir arbeiten mit allen wichtigen Behörden auf den Philippinen und in Deutschland zusammen.
We're connected with all important Philippine and Germany authorities.

SUBMITSTART

Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters