Popular Posts

You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters

Google

Friday, September 27, 2024

Bb Pilipinas Globe 2024 Jasmin Bungay says joining national pageant a tough decision, but it paid off

BY ROBERT REQUINTINA


AT A GLANCE

  • Jasmin is set to compete at this year’s Miss Globe pageant, where she aims to clinch another crown for the Philippines on Oct. 15, 2024, in Albania.


jas1.jpeg
Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2024 Jasmin Bungay 

Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2024 Jasmin Bungay revealed that it was a tough choice to depart from Dubai and join the Binibining Pilipinas pageant.

Jasmin remembered making a significant life decision during a public send-off event organized by the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc. (BPCI) at the Quantum Skyview of Gateway Mall 2 on Sept. 18.

"I think the biggest hurdle that I had to face before Bb. Pilipinas was deciding whether it was time for me to join the national pageant, Binibining Pilipinas," said Jasmin during an interview.

Jasmin added: "I spent five years in Dubai. I spent there building my career, building it from scratch. I started from zero. Then, I was finally in a position where I was already comfortable regarding my lifestyle in Dubai.

"I am 26, and this chapter in my life is incomplete. If I forgo this pageant, I would spend the rest of my life regretting why I didn't do it.

"It was such a difficult decision, but it paid off. I am so glad I made that decision, and it also serves as a message to everyone that if your dreams mean more to you than money, fame, and anything else, then it's worth risking everything.

jas2.jpeg


"You can see that in my life, and now I am crowned Bb. Pilipinas Globe, I left my life there and am enjoying it here. I began it with a bang!" the beauty queen said.

Jasmin also thanked her supporters in her current pageant journey.

"I am overwhelmed. I'm mixed up with a lot of emotions. But on top of that, I feel grateful. To my Binibini family and sponsors, thank you for all the support and for allowing me to paint my journey.

"To the pageant media, you are half the reason why the Philippines is a powerhouse in pageantry," she said.

Jasmin's loved ones and supporters, members of the press, other Binining Pilipinas queens, and pageant enthusiasts gathered at the spacious activity area in Araneta City's Gateway Mall 2, Retail Asia's New Mall of the Year awardee in 2024, for a special tribute and celebration before the international pageant in Albania next month.

A former supply chain and logistics worker in the Middle East and a former teacher with a degree in Mathematics, Jasmin is a proud OFW adept at balancing corporate work with the modeling world. 

bug3.jpeg

She thrives on the excitement of travel and the buzz of gatherings, which she believes further deepens her global view and understanding.

Amid her busy schedule, Jasmine's heart beats for a cause close to home – the empowerment of overseas Filipino workers. She stands as a beacon of support, advocating for their rights and championing their contributions to the global community.

She considers pop superstars Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift as her role models.

Jasmin is set to compete at this year’s Miss Globe pageant, where she aims to clinch another crown for the Philippines on Oct. 15, 2024, in Albania. 

She aims to follow the victories of Binibini sisters Ann Colis (2015) and Maureen Montagne (2021) in the prestigious pageant. Last year, at Binibining Pilipinas Globe 2023, Anna Lakrini finished as second runner-up.

No comments: