You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters

Google

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Designer Silverio Anglacer From Davao City

We met some day in the past somehow (?) in Facebook - Silverio, the great Davao designer and me.

Last week we found time to meet each other personally, and yes, I got a lot of questions for him.

I learned a lot from Silverio Anglacer... .




He is not very interested in politics (no wonder, why?), but is depended on a very good environment around him, which not only means intact nature, but also family and friends.

"I can only exist in a healthy environment and keep myself being creative in my doings as designer!"

A little mixed and conflicting atmosphere remained, when I asked him about media and religion. I must confessed, we experienced the same opinion, when it comes to Philippine TV. And, praying the whole day and night might be good. Living a Christian life with all its consequences might be much better,

Silverio, an amazing personality, someone between being very talkative and in his very own style silent and lonely. A typical artist, who started designing and drawing some time at the age of 5, 6 or so  in the 1980s together (or because of ) with the unique and amazing support of his both parents.

Silverio, a pet loving designer, who decided to live and stay in the Philippines, although having had the chance to stay some time abroad.

"I became a fashion designer because of my passion since childhood! I always liked to draw and have been interesting in any kinds of make ups - even for my mother!"

Silverio, a really unique fashion designer, who has no favourite colours.

"Look at the birds! And, I think, each colour works for each person. It's just a matter how to post them!"

Silverio has many idols: Valentino, Jil Santer, and the German Karl Lagerfeld.

Silverio loves any kinds of sea foods and think, that social networking in general (like Facebook) can be very important for business and very rare relation- and friendships.

I enjoyed talking with Silverio very much. 

Silverio Anglacer, a Davao based and Davao loving fashion designer with an incredible source of ideas - not only for the high society - but also "for you and me".







2 comments:

Mikimoto Angel said...

Excellent job, Mr. Klaus! I miss interviewing personalities. I wish I can do it again someday.

Found your blog through the Bloggers' Community group in FB. I'm Katrina from: http://mikimotoangel.blogspot.com/

Klaus Döring said...

Hi Katrina,

thanks for stopping by and salamat for your kind words. I am sure, you will some day somehow.