You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters

Google

Saturday, January 30, 2021

LET'S ENTERTAIN OURSELVES!

 


Not a single day goes by without the capital "C". It makes us tired and sick - mentally and physically. Many give up and withdraw themselves in their loneliness. A legal solitude from "somewhere up there".

Many wonder whether it is good for our future, for the economy, for education, and for our personal life and its surroundings. Well, I don't want to swap with those up there ahd having to make the right decisions at the right time. You can already notice some things, people are becoming more and more aggressive, no matter where in the world.

Let's entertain ourselves! Quite simply and clearly expressed. Since my retirement but staying longer  in my home office, I've been trying to entertain myself. I enjoy writing more - writing was and still is one of my hobbies. I enjoy playing my different instruments. I ignored that for years.

I enjoy listening to music from my incredibly large record collection back to 1936. I put my photo album collection in the right order. Incidentally, this is a wonderful task, since I am currently working on my  biography.

Entertaining means to talk with my wife and family personally too, and not only by messenger. Playing with the dogs, gardening, watching the daily TV-mass, praying ... .

Yes, it's our new abnormality we have to live with. We must not get down. Trust in God. It's all in His hands.

No comments: