You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters

Google

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Kim Chiu energized for the holiday season

Published December 15, 2022, 7:25 AM

by Robert Requintina, MB

KIm Chiu

The holiday season is one of Kim Chiu’s most favorite times of the year because it’s when she
starts decorating her house, including her much awaited Christmas tree. Growing up not having
a tree has made her want to go all out and personally put one up every year.

Her theme previously was white Christmas and decked her 12-foot tree with white ornaments because for her, the color white symbolized hope and she missed traveling to wherever there was snow.

This Christmas will be extra special because this will be the first time since the pandemic when we can all finally get together with minimal restrictions. “This holiday season is the time for get together, more reason to meet up and celebrate with friends and family, get together, exchange gifts and a lot of food!” says Kim. “Plus, I get to have my holiday vacation! Feeling excited and body must be ready for all the happenings!” 

The holidays are also Kim’s busiest time because of work commitments and projects she has to attend to. “I am doing series of projects now and that’s what makes me busy these days plus I have just started my bag business and I am very happy with the result. I can’t wait for the restock and people want more of house of little bunny bags! “she adds. “I need to spark up my energy and be prepared for the coming holiday season! Feeling good! Feeling excited!

To carry herself through all this, she makes it a point to drink Berocca to help spark her energy. Berocca boasts a unique combination of vitamins and essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium, and zinc, that work in synergy to improve your mental performance and physical energy throughout the day.

“Even if I lack sleep or have an early call time, I make sure I always have some Berocca,” Kim shared enthusiastically. “I get all the vitamins and nutrients my body needs, and it tastes great too.”

Like Kim, you can spark your energy to help you stay energized and focused throughout the holiday season.

No comments: