You plan to move to the Philippines? Wollen Sie auf den Philippinen leben?

There are REALLY TONS of websites telling us how, why, maybe why not and when you'll be able to move to the Philippines. I only love to tell and explain some things "between the lines". Enjoy reading, be informed, have fun and be entertained too!

Ja, es gibt tonnenweise Webseiten, die Ihnen sagen wie, warum, vielleicht warum nicht und wann Sie am besten auf die Philippinen auswandern könnten. Ich möchte Ihnen in Zukunft "zwischen den Zeilen" einige zusätzlichen Dinge berichten und erzählen. Viel Spass beim Lesen und Gute Unterhaltung!


Visitors of germanexpatinthephilippines/Besucher dieser Webseite.Ich liebe meine Flaggensammlung!

free counters

Google

Monday, April 1, 2024

AC Bonifacio: From dance floor to stage and screen



BY MANILA BULLETIN ENTERTAINMENT



AT A GLANCE

  • When asked who she looks forward to working with, AC confidently named Kathryn Bernardo, Sarah Geronimo, and Jodi Sta. Maria, without hesitation. 

ac1.jpeg
AC Bonifacio

AC Bonifacio, whose domain is the dance floor, even hailed as the "New Gen Dance Princess," is now expanding her horizons with ventures into acting.

“I’m just moving through that process, through that journey of learning and doing more. And whatever else I could do, I will continue to do so.” AC said, talking about her ongoing acting journey.

She joined the industry as a dancer, winning the "Dance Kids" competition in 2016. She has also already ventured into the music industry, with “4 Myself” and “Free Fall Into Love” as some of the tracks.

She first dipped her toes into acting in 2017, playing Mika in Wansapanataym. She then appeared as Cadence in the series Lyric and Beat and made her iconic cameo appearance in an episode of the international show Riverdale.

Now, her acting endeavors are flourishing more than ever. She appeared as ‘Ashley’ in the movie, “Shake Rattle and Roll Extreme,” with Jane Oineza, RK Bagatsing, and Iza Calzado as some of her castmates. Her performance in this movie earned her a nomination for Best Supporting Actress at the VP Choice Awards 2024.

Moreover, AC has now ventured into theater, starring in the interactive musical comedy, “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," under The Sandbox Collective, portraying the character of Marcy Park. “Iba ang discipline ng theater po talaga. When you’re on stage, start na po agad ‘yun until the end of the show.” AC shared her insights about her theater experience.

Asked to share the transitions from dancing and singing to acting, AC acknowledged that her journey wasn’t entirely easy. “With dance, I can release how I feel through movement, and that’s what I am good at. I’m really bad at my words. Siguro, that’s when I had a hard time connecting my feelings with my words and releasing them for people to feel.” Yet, like the true seasoned performer, her acting endeavors have consistently garnered praise and success despite her initial doubts.

 "I’m very open to doing what comes for me, and I will do my best, my 100 percent for whatever role that is,” she said, expressing her sincere interest in pursuing acting.

When asked who she looks forward to working with, AC confidently named Kathryn Bernardo, Sarah Geronimo, and Jodi Sta. Maria, without hesitation.

“I’m still trying to figure myself out, trying to figure out where I am and how I’m going to deal with my life.” At 21 years old, fresh out of teenage years, and on the brink of adulthood, AC faces much to figure out. But amid it all, her talent shines through. Whether dancing, singing, or acting, she excels in every pursuit.

No comments: